All Firearms and Firearms accessories sold at the Green Top Shooting Range are available for In-Store Pickup only. For delivery to an FFL dealer near you please buy new and used guns from greentophuntfish.com
The Ruger Bolt-Action Precision Rifle was designed to push the boundaries of the shooters ability. It’s out of the box, match ready, just add your favorite optic. Whether you are simply trying to push the distance or going for the podium the Ruger Precision Rifle is up to the task.
Ruger Bolt-Action Precision Rifle offers:
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Patented multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Ruger Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Medium-contour (.75″ at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- 15″ free-float M-LOK handguard is made of hard black anodized aluminum and features M-LOK slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK compatible rails and accessories.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- “Upper” receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70 degree throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Barrels can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16″-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- “Lower” magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45 degree ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Also includes: two, 10-round Magpul PMAG magazines.
- Model: RUG18029
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Capacity: 10 Rds.
- Barrel Length: 24 in.
- Overall Length: 43.25 in.
- Thread Pattern: 1/2 in. – 28
- Length of Pull:15.50 in.
- Grooves: 5
- Finish: Matte
- Height: 7.30 in.
- Weight: 10.7 lb.
- Twist: 1:8″ RH
- Weight: 14.2 lb
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- GreenTopHoldBack: 1
- GreenTopStock: 0
- ShippingGroup: STANDARD
- GreenTopQtyAvail: 1
- DropShip: DropShipNever
- sw_mp_walmart_price: 1399.9900
- sw_p_mp_amazon_price: 1399.9900
- sw_p_mp_ebay_price: 1399.9900
- CP Category: 020
- Requires FFL: Y