Ruger GP100 Revolver 4.2″ 357Mag Stainless Steel/Hardwood ~
All Firearms and Firearms accessories sold at the Green Top Shooting Range are available for In-Store Pickup only. For delivery to an FFL dealer near you please buy new and used guns from greentophuntfish.com
The Ruger GP100 Revolver 357Mag 4.2″ is from one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. The only full-line manufacturer of American-made firearms, Ruger offers consumers over 400 variations of more than 30 product lines.
GP100 Revolver 357Mag 4.2″ offers:
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Patented grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Also includes: hard plastic case.
- Recoil-reducing, cushioned black rubber Hogue Monogrip®
- Model: 1754
- Caliber: 357 MAG
- Grips: Hogue® Stippled Hardwood
- Barrel Length (in): 4.2
- Overall Length (in): 9.5
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 6
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Fixed
- Twist: 1:18.75″ RH
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Weight (oz): 38
- Weight: 3.6 lb
- Caliber: 357 Mag
- GreenTopHoldBack: 1
- GreenTopStock: 0
- ShippingGroup: HANDGUNS
- GreenTopQtyAvail: 0
- DropShip: DropShipSomeTimes
- sw_mp_walmart_price: 1001.4900
- sw_p_mp_amazon_price: 1001.4900
- sw_p_mp_ebay_price: 1001.4900
- CP Category: 043
- Requires FFL: Y